Hello everyone,

It has been cold here the past few days but still
there is so much beauty to enjoy all
around us.

                                                          I have to admit I love a nice snow cover
                                                         in the winter and it is good protection for
                                                         my plants in the garden.
                                                         The Gardener's Cottage in winter.



                                                        A heavy silver freeze a few years ago.


This shot was taken on a country drive last winter.

                                                I took this shot of our little boathouse by the pond
                                                          a few days ago. Speaking of our pond I plan to don my
                                                          skates this afternoon and enjoy the crisp fresh air of
                                                          winter........anyone care to join me?


                                                                              Enjoy your day!

                                                                                             Carolyn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top